My study of the violoncello has been influenced by my musical education in Vienna, and I am fully committed to the traditional 'Viennese string sound'.
Study of the Baroque Cello also provided an important impulse, and both aspects are factored into my teaching.
A further influence were my years at the Vienna Waldorf-School (A-1230 Vienna), where artistic and musical development are essential elements of the paedagogical foundation.
- State Diploma (with honours) in Cello Pedagogy and Ensemble music from Vienna Conservatory University. Studies with Andreas Lindenbaum (Klangfourm Wien) and Karl Krumpöck † (Vienna Symphony)
- Concert tours to Japan and Taiwan, ROC
- Extensive teaching experience gathered in several schools of music in Vienna and the province of Lower Austria
- Study of the baroque cello at Vienna Conservatory University, performing activity
- Bodywork: training in Alexander Technique, Shiatsu
- Orchestra: member of the Sinfonia Academica with regular appearances in Vienna's concert halls.
- Chamber music: Duo Rossini (cello and double bass) with Walter Swoboda
- My instrument was mastercrafted in Mittenwald in 1762
My hobbies are wood carving, hiking and last not least my cats.